HVAC Heating and Repair Services
When you’re in need of home heating repair or service, you want a furnace contractor whom you can trust and rely on, an individual who has years of experience and all the requisite skills needed to do the job right the first time. Being without the appropriate level of heat in your home for any length of time can cause some major inconvenience to family members, and in a prolonged situation, there might even be health issues which come into play. That’s why you should choose A&H Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC, whenever you have a heating issue which requires professional attention.
Almost any heating contractor can carry out a furnace repair for you, but the thing that separates our technicians from the rest of the crowd, is their dedication to customer satisfaction. When our specialists diagnose the problem with your furnace or heat pump, they will discuss some possible approaches with you, so that you can make the final decision on how to address any corrective measures. Because you’re making an informed decision, it will generally be the right thing for your family and your specific circumstances. We don’t tell you what has to be done – we just want to partner with you to accomplish the HVAC repair that is most workable for your home.
What Is the Difference Between HVAC Maintenance & HVAC Repairs?
Yes, there is, and it’s a fairly significant one. Regular maintenance is something you should be doing with your HVAC systems, in order to ensure that they’re ready to go each season, and that they perform up to the standards specified by their manufacturers. Regular maintenance would include things like:
- Lubrication of moving parts
- Inspections of all major components, and replacement of worn-out parts
- Changing or cleaning of filters
- Performance test which ensures the system is ready to work optimally. By contrast, repairs which are conducted on HVAC systems are not done on a periodic basis, but on an as-needed basis, when things go wrong.
This kind of servicing will generally include the following:
- Diagnosis and pinpointing of the precise problem with your system
- Replacement of faulty part(s)Performance test to ensure that the issue has been fixed. Maintenance is something that should be scheduled on your heating system at regular intervals such as every six months or every year so that problems can be spotted before they grow into really severe issues which could be very costly. Repairs become necessary if something was not detected during a routine maintenance session, or if maintenance was never carried out to begin with.
Contact Us for All Your HVAC Repairs
If you live anywhere in the region around Puyallup, Tacoma, Lakewood, Kent, Bonney Lake, or Sumner, we can quickly get to your location to carry out any repairs which are necessary on your heating system. You can expect prompt service and a thoroughly professional attitude from our skilled specialists, and they will be able to service almost any kind of heating system you have, including all name brands. When it comes to heating repairs, no one can provide better service than our A&H professionals – give us a call or schedule an estimate.