Split System (Combo) Tune-Up in Puyallup, WA
A split system combo tune-up will generally be one which is carried out on an HVAC system you have installed where one major component is inside the home, and the other is situated externally. This can be a furnace and heat pump tune-up, or it can be one which affects the two components of your cooling system. A split-system air conditioner, for instance, will generally have an indoor unit comprised of an evaporator coil, fan and filter, and expansion valve, whereas the outdoor component would house a compressor, a condenser coil, and a fan.
As you might expect, there are a number of things that could go wrong with any of these elements, especially if you’ve had them in place for several years and they’ve provided good service for all that time. When a service person from A&H Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC visits your home to conduct a split system combo tune-up, you’ll get all these components serviced at one time, for the price of a single tune-up. A furnace tune-up might also have an inside and outside component to it, and you’ll get the same value for this service from the furnace contractor we send to you.
What you can expect from a split system tune-up
When our technician conducts a split system tune-up on your furnace, you can expect all the following to be done:
- inspection of the heat exchanger
- check for carbon dioxide emissions
- tighten up electrical connections as needed
- replace thermostat batteries
- clean or replace the air filter
- inspect the flue and the ductwork
- check the gas pressure and adjust if needed
- clean the burners, flame sensor, condensate drain system, and the pressure port
When we inspect your air conditioning system, all the following will be included in a tune-up:
- inspect for refrigerant leaks
- inspect the condition of the indoor coil and the outdoor coil
- measure suction pressure and temperature
- straighten coil fins as needed
- separate copper tubes so as to prevent rubbing
- clean the outdoor cabinet and ensure panels are secure
- tighten electrical connections and check the voltage for line and control
- inspect contactor, relay, and all capacitors
- check the operation of the reversing valve
Needless to say, the inspection and tune-up performed during this maintenance will be comprehensive, and nothing will be left to chance. This will help to ensure that your heating or cooling system is ready to perform optimally during the next cold or warm season. It will also give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve taken all necessary steps to make sure your HVAC systems are ready for a full season of providing comfort to your household residents.
Remember the name – A&H
The best way for you to prepare for a coming hot or cold season is to have a good tune-up performed on your HVAC system. When you do that, the heating contractor/cooling system contractor to keep in mind is A&H Heating and Air Conditioning. We will provide you with the most professional service anywhere in the area around Puyallup, Tacoma, Lakewood, Sumner, Graham, or Kent. When you think of great service for your HVAC systems, think A&H Heating & Air Conditioning.