Air Conditioning Installation Services in Puyallup, WA
By far the most important day in the life of any cooling system is the day it gets installed. That’s because if the installation isn’t done correctly, the system will never quite perform up to the manufacturer’s intended standards, whereas when everything about installation is handled properly, an A/C cooling system should have a long and productive life. Given the fact that proper installation is so crucial to a cooling system, you should contact the best HVAC services in Puyallup, WA, and surrounding areas – A&H Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC, when you’re ready to replace your current air conditioner with a new system.
When our specialists install your new cooling system, you can be sure it will be sized right for your home, and that all factors will be taken into account in the sizing procedure. A system that is too small for your needs will be running excessively and will be overworked. An air conditioner that is over-sized for your household needs won’t run often enough and will cause cooling to be erratic and inefficient. When we install your new air conditioner, you can count on it being the right size for your home and one which will operate in the best possible energy-efficient mode.
Signs That Your Cooling System Should Be Replaced
If you’ve been wondering whether it’s time to replace your current air conditioning system, here are a few guidelines you can use in order to come to a solid decision:
- age of your cooling system – generally speaking, a good cooling system should last 15 years or so, but if yours has seen excessive usage, or has been subject to greater than normal wear and tear, that figure will drop down closer to 10 years
- home doesn’t stay cool – when this happens consistently, it could be a sign that your system was incorrectly sized for the home, or that your air conditioner is just no longer up to the task
- frequent breakdowns – when it gets to the point where you’re calling your heating contractor or your cooling system contractor way too often, it could be a sign that your system is nearing the end of its life
- expensive repairs – if you’re faced with the prospect of really expensive repairs, it may be worth your while to just chuck the old system and replace it with a newer, more energy-efficient model
- your system uses R22 freon – R22 is a refrigerant that has been banned in this country and is no longer produced. If your system still runs on R22, you should purchase a newer cooling system which uses a less environmentally harmful refrigerant
- low-efficiency rating – if your cooling system has a low SEER rating, you can probably save a lot of money on utility bills by replacing it with a more modern, energy-efficient model.
Contact us at A&H
When you’re ready for a new air conditioning installation, contact us at A&H Heating and Air Conditioning. We serve a huge region of the Northwest, taking in all the communities around Kent, Puyallup, Tacoma, Lakewood, Graham, and Sumner.
Your system will be installed by an expert team of cooling specialists, and you’ll enjoy the benefits of true energy efficiency, while your home is being properly cooled during the warmest times of the season. Give us a call today!